Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In the beginning...

Hello everyone -


I've never blogged before so bear with me as I make my feeble attempt. As I am sure most of you know, the country is currently in the middle of a great "discussion" over whether the healthcare industry should be reformed. I am sure that anyone without health insurance has some strong opinions on the subject. Actually, it seems that a majority of folks have an opinion on that subject. At this point in time, however, it appears that those forces in opposition to healthcare reform seem to be the most vocal in getting their opinion in everyone's face. So - I thought that there is a need to provide as much information as possible to help in understanding why those opposed to healthcare reform are on that side of the argument and to provide a forum for the discussion of this phenomenon. This, then, is the intent and purpose of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment